Build a location-aware IoT Ecosystem with HERE and IBM Cloud
How IBMs IoT platform and HERE location services can help you visualize data coming from ioT devices
About this Event
This webinar will enable participants to gain a better understanding of IBM IoT platform and how an IoT endpoint communicates with the cloud using MQTT protocol over publish-subscribe architecture.
Participants will understand the important role of location services in IoT and how HERE location services can be used in this domain to work with and visualise data coming from IoT devices.
• Basics of Internet of Things
• MQTT protocol in publish-subscribe architecture
• Configuring ‘Internet of Things Platform’ service on IBM Cloud
• How to connect IoT endpoint with IBM Cloud
• Integrating HERE Location Services in IoT endpoint
Who should attend?
• Web Developers
• Mobile Developers
• Backend Developers
• UI/UX Designers
• Product managers
• Please register for a HERE Developer account (https://bit.ly/here_ibm) and IBM Cloud account (https://ibm.biz/HERETech5) – They’re both FREE!
• Download and install Python: https://www.python.org/downloads/
• Be prepared with the GitHub resources https://bit.ly/HEREGitHub