Learn how to integrate location element in IBM Node-RED
In this webinar, you will learn how to build location-aware applications with IBM Node-RED and HERE location services
About this Event
In this webinar, you will learn how to build location-aware applications with IBM Node-RED and HERE location services. The session introduces the HERE Location Services suite and Node-RED and how to integrate it with other APIs with minimum coding required.
We will build an application that shows the latest news on Social media on a map based on their location and topic.
What will you learn?
In this hands-on workshop developers will learn:
• How to get started with HERE Location Services
• How to get started with Node-RED
• Integrating HERE Location Services with Node-RED to build an application
Who should attend?
• Web Developers
• Mobile Developers
• Backend Developers
• UI/UX Designers
• Product managers
• IoT Enthusiasts
Please do the following before the workshop:
1. Please register with HERE Developer Portal (https://bit.ly/here_ibm) and IBM Cloud account (https://ibm.biz/HERETechnologies) – They’re both FREE
2. Apply for access to Twitter API by creating Twitter Developer account: https://developer.twitter.com/en/apply-for-access
3. Be prepared with the GitHub resources https://bit.ly/HEREGitHub
4. Stay caffeinated and enjoy the journey